We serve Southern New Jersey with…
- Thrive clinicians provide therapeutic services for children, teens, adults, and their families who are experiencing behavioral issues, family/relationship conflict, or mental health challenges. Services are provided in our office, in the home, or via telehealth.
- The Thrive Network uses a strength-based, trauma-informed model with an emphasis on expressive therapies (music, movement, dance, drama, art, and play). Our approach enables us to look beyond negative behavior to underlying needs.
What’s unique about our culture…
- The Thrive Network’s organizational culture is based on The Sanctuary Model, which values and honors each team member’s contribution and strives to maximize each team member’s strengths.
- Team building events, incentives, and appreciation are integral components of The Thrive Network’s management philosophy.
- We offer advanced training opportunities to team members to increase clinical expertise and the quality of service provided to families.