- Provides direct service to children, adolescents, and families
- Identifies and intervenes with the needs of abused and neglected children and adults.
- Works collaboratively with each youth’s assigned therapist
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or related field
- Two or more years experience working with children
- Must possess a driver’s license and access to reliable transportation (vehicle must be documented by the agency to be insured and registered)
Special consideration given to candidates who:
- Have taken clinical coursework
- Are bilingual
All positions also require the following skills:
- Good computer skills; familiarity with smartphone applications
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work cooperatively as a team member.
- Knowledge and sensitivity to cultural differences.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as assessments and procedure manuals.
- Must consent to and pass a criminal background check.
- Must comply with all HIPAA (confidentiality) laws as it relates to Protected Health Information.
- Must be reliable, punctual, organized, and a self-starter.
- Must be creative, enthusiastic, and a team player.
Job Type: Part Time
Job Location: Atlantic Burlington Camden Cape May Cumberland Glouchester county Mercer county Salem